Friday 19 October 2012

Oh dear

It's been a bit of a busy week, especially at work, so I've either been doing stuff or collapsed in bed...my word that's a good way to be!

The Cat's Mother was gallivanting on an away day on board the Orient Express with her girly friends somewhere in the Cotswolds...or was it the Chilterns? You could tell it was a party of girls because when The Boy and I asked whether it was a steam engine pulling the carriages, we got a blank look back.

I, on the other hand, spent an evening on an 'architectural photographic walk'.  I'd booked it to try and pick up some tips and hints.  Our guide was a Michael Palin look alike, so perhaps it was surprising that nearly half way through the rainy trek, he managed to lose three of us.  Oh dear.  We never found them again, even though we had the route map, and followed it exactly.  Anyway, we took some photos, and with a good deal of irony the ones that I took before the start of the walk and after we were abandoned turned out best...